Join BEI Emeritus Fellow Annie Finch and yogi Joyce E. Levy February 9 – 16, 2019 for a life-changing week of words and yoga in Guatemala. On the shore of Lake Atitlán at Villa Sumaya Retreat Center & Spa, magical tools for mind, body, heart, will, and spirit, will spiral into the transformative and joyful practice of Healing Rhythms.
Annie and Joyce have used their collective experience of many decades of teaching to craft an experience that will welcome and empower all women – regardless of level with writing or yoga.
This will be a small group and space is limited. Register at email@example.com
- Daily Healing Rhythms of Words™ Session
- Signed personal copy of Annie’s Healing Rhythms of Words™ interactive journal
- Daily yoga suitable for all levels of experience
- Daily ceremony and meditation to support the day’s rhythm
- Lodging for 8 days, 7 nights at Villa Sumaya Retreat Center & Spa
- Three gourmet organic meals each day, unlimited herbal tea or Guatemalan coffee
- Time to relax on spacious gardens and trails and all the opportunities for rest, healing, insight, friendship, laughter, release, and perspective that will arise among all of us in this special community
- Sauna or hot tub session
- Farewell Mayan cacao ceremony and dance circle with live band
- Transportation between Antigua and Lake Atitlán